Wanna burn DVD to DVD disc? Wanna backup your DVD collections? Wanna copy DVD to hard drive? Find how in this step by step guide tutorial.
DVD Copy is an easy to use yet professional DVD copy and DVD clone software which lets you copy DVD to DVD disc in 1:1 ratio. It’s able to copy DVD from DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-9 to DVD-5, DVD-5 to DVD-9, and DVD-5 to DVD-5. Now you can compress your DVD-9 movies to DVD-5 with excellent quality and fast speed. Copyright protections like CSS, RC and RCE can be automatically removed and protected DVDs can be copied easily by this powerful DVD copy software.
Here’s the step by step instruction on how to burn, copy, clone and backup DVDs:
Step 1 Download DVD Copy
The first thing to do is to free download DVD Copy to your local disk. Then you may want to install and launch it. This process could be completed in a couple of minutes.
Free Download DVD Copy
Step 2 Select source DVD
On the main panel, you may find a few items: Source, Target, Output Type, Copy Mode and Disc Label. DVD Copy tool lets you copy DVD movies from DVD disc and DVD folder. Choose the right source according to your need. Click on Source button and select DVD disc or DVD Folder from the drop-down list. Be sure you have inserted your DVD disc to your DVD drive.
Step 3 Specify output target
Now you may want to specify the output target. There are three output methods available: burning DVD disc, generating ISO Image File, or creating DVD Folder. Also, there are four copy modes available: Full Movie, Main Movie (with menu), Main Movie (without menu) and Custom Mode. Choose the right one according to your specific need.
Step 4 Copy DVDs
Before getting started, you may want to give your DVD disc a name by Disc Label option. Once you’ve finished everything, you may click on Start button to copy DVDs.
Soon you'll get exactly the same high-quality DVD disk as the original, without any restrictions or protections.
- How to burn AVI to DVD playable on a DVD player?
- How to burn MP4/MPEG4 to DVD playable on a DVD player?
- How to convert and burn WMV movies to DVD?
- How to convert and burn QuickTime MOV videos to DVD?
- How to easily convert and burn VOB files to DVD disc?
- How to convert and burn MKV movies to DVD disc?
- How to convert and burn DRM protected M4V videos to DVD?
- How to remove DRM from iTunes store and burn iTunes movie to DVD?
- How to convert and burn torrent videos to DVD for free?